Thread: Interactive Fiction Zombie Survival

Fresh Meat

Aaland

Interactive Fiction Zombie Survival

I'm planning on starting up an Interactive zombie survival story at http://dbdtheundeadwalk.tumblr.com
    Figured it'd be fun (plus, it doesn't seem to have been done yet).
    I'm trying to spread the news around, before it officially begins on New Years, so it doesn't die as soon as it starts (no one picking options, story stops dead in its tracks). I'd really, really appreciate any advice and word of mouth.

Anyway, to those who don't know what Interactive Fiction is, it's basically a type of game where you pick what options to do. Like an RPG, except even less linear. You can choose what to do, at any and all times. Whether you receive a bad or good ending will be entirely up to you.
    This zIF I'm planning isn't just one persons decisions, however. The option picked will always be the one with the majority of votes. So if the majority of fans pick an option that'll lead to death, the story ends. (Of course, I'll just restart it.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this! ^^; I really appreciate it.

Super Moderator

United States
    So the tracks are already laid for a start on New Years?

Will definitely check it out after the New Year.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    It's starting off a touch slow, but expect some zombies to enter in another two or three days.
    You'll need to make an account on Tumblr to post choices (I can't help this).