Thread: Zombie Prank on Norman Reedus

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Zombie Prank on Norman Reedus

Nicotero, Lincoln, and zombie prankster Nick Santonastasso pull a zombie prank on Norman Reedus in Tokyo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDzM4CyWa8

Super Moderator

UK
    heh, pretty nifty - I've seen that guy on RudeTube (a show here in the UK that's all about viral videos) - kinda wanted a bigger reaction, but then again Reedus does seem to be a really laid back guy, so for him that's probably pretty surprised.

Administrator

England
    "Good job you jerk!"

Christ that sort of makeup still always impresses me!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    "Norman is going to kick our ahhhsses."
    Loved it.

England
    I'm genuinely waiting for something like this to go tragically (or hilariously depending on how sick you are) wrong...some highly strung gun toting dude screaming in terror and emptying a clip into some zombiefied prankster or something.

Oh, and yeah, Reedus is too laid back by far...very cool guy!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    I'm genuinely waiting for something like this to go tragically (or hilariously depending on how sick you are) wrong...
    Yeah, I think the same thing every time I see this guy do his thing...not so much it ending with gunplay, as opposed to him just catching an instinctive boot to the head.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Yeah, I think the same thing every time I see this guy do his thing...not so much it ending with gunplay, as opposed to him just catching an instinctive boot to the head.

I have NO idea why this guy reacts this way. I mean to lash out and punch when made to jump? Very odd reaction! Set up?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan