Thread: Zombie Survival server IP link

Fresh Meat

United States

Zombie Survival server IP link

I was searching through Google for a Zombie Survival server to play since it's been so long and I came across this forum. So it seems like the best one I found in a long time and was wondering if I can get the IP to direct connect to the server.

Administrator

England
    What game(s) are we talking about here?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fresh Meat

United States
    Modern Zombie Survival. I looked at the threads and how many people were on at the same time and figured it must be an awesome server. It's been a long time since I played any zombie survival server and I wanted to try this one
    Last edited by Jigsaw3; 27-Jan-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Rephrased

Administrator

England
    Well, if you're interested in Rust, this was posted recently - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...l=1#post303724
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fresh Meat

United States
    It's alright, it doesn't really seem like something I'd get into. But I would have already logged onto the server, it's just there are no zombie survival servers listed under any of the genres on NWN except for one that I found but it's nothing and I don't know the IP address, so I came onto here to ask for it so I could play.

- - - Updated - - -

My PM's I'm sending you keep disappearing, but I was asking if HPotD is the forum to a server, right? Because when I found it, I saw a post under a threat from someone saying a zombie survival mod was finally created for Neverwinter Nights and talking about everything you can do and everything you have to do. Then I found the page on Facebook saying it was created and dedicated to George Romero's dead movies, to joins us.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw3 View Post
    It's alright, it doesn't really seem like something I'd get into. But I would have already logged onto the server, it's just there are no zombie survival servers listed under any of the genres on NWN except for one that I found but it's nothing and I don't know the IP address, so I came onto here to ask for it so I could play.

- - - Updated - - -

My PM's I'm sending you keep disappearing, but I was asking if HPotD is the forum to a server, right? Because when I found it, I saw a post under a threat from someone saying a zombie survival mod was finally created for Neverwinter Nights and talking about everything you can do and everything you have to do. Then I found the page on Facebook saying it was created and dedicated to George Romero's dead movies, to joins us.
    Hey, and no. This is not a server for a NWN game. HPOTD is a website with a forum dedicated to all things George Romero, and zombies. We have gamers here, but we also have writers, artists, movie buffs, comic collectors, and so on.