Thread: Only two episodes left and a lot of loose ends! Have I missed anyone/anything?

Administrator

England

Only two episodes left and a lot of loose ends! Have I missed anyone/anything?

So we only have two episodes left, and a whole lot of loose ends to tie up

Is this about where we currently are?

Daryl - With armed men.

Beth - Kidnapped.

Maggie, Sasha, Bob - On way to Terminus

Rick, Carl & Michonne - On way to Terminus

Carol, Tyreese, Judith - On way to Terminus

Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita - On way to Terminus
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yep, sounds about right. Judging by the previews for the next episode, it should include just about every group.

Someone pointed out on another forum that the next two episodes are titled "US" and "A". USA? Could that be some sort of strange hint as to the ending of the season? Heading to the capital because of Abraham and Eugene's "mission" maybe?
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Mar-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Yep, sounds about right. Judging by the previews for the next episode, it should include just about every group.
    I never watch the previews...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Terminus folks - Will all get to Terminus

Beth, will be rescued, or fate left until S5

Dayrl - will either rescue Beth (because kidnapping was by his new crew) or will be with new Hunter guys next season (think his fate is tied to Beth's now).

As for previews, I watch them when my DL has them, but the latest episode had none.
    Last edited by Legion2213; 21-Mar-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: .
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon