Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 1,411 to 1,413 of 1413

Thread: Rate the last movie you've seen

Fresh Meat

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    I was probably a touch disapointed with it. But it's memorable and the logic holds up for the most part.

The ending was awfuly sad.

[sarcasm]Can't wait for the inevitable US remake[/sarcasm]
    I agree that it wasn't an award winner or anything, but it's definitely decent and worth watching. That's more than I can say about a lot of the TOTAL crap that somehow gets made in this genre.

The ending was pretty brutal. Actually, most of the second half of the movie was.

As far as a remake, PLEASE, NO.

Fresh Meat

United States
    The Love Bug (1997 TV movie) starring Bruce Campbell 5.5/10

I saw this as a kid when it premiered in '97. I was disappointed and hated it then, but seeing it now wasn't as bad. Still nowhere near as good as the original 4 Herbie movies. Yes, I'm a grown man that still watches old Disney movies once in a while.

Super Moderator

UK
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge

The fifth in the franchise. I'd rank it as third in the series over all as the best sequel since Dead Man's Chest (and, in some ways, surpasses that one). It clocks in at 124 minutes (with credits), so it keeps things relatively brisk (particularly for one of these movies, which had a habit of getting increasingly bloated and overblown after the first movie). There's some quite entertaining set pieces that recapture some of the fun of the original movie (e.g. a bank heist early on, and a double escape from execution).