Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the last movie you've seen

UK
    Money Talks (1997) 7/10. comedy with Chris Tucker & Charlie Sheen.

- - - Updated - - -

House Of The Rising Sun (2011) 6/10
    Get that damn screwdriver out of my head!

United States
    Didn't see a thread for it so...
    The Quiet Ones - F+.
    I get it, but I didn't GET it. Maybe if I were 12, and a girl...

UK
    Red Dawn (2012) 6/10

- - - Updated - - -

The Divide (2011) 7/10

- - - Updated - - -

Raiders Of The Living Dead (1986) 5/10
    A newspaper reporter hears of strange goings-on on a remote island. He travels there and finds that a mad scientist lives there and he is creating zombies.

- - - Updated - - -

The Big Hit (19981) 7/10

UK
    The Den (2013) 7/10

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie9 View Post
    Raiders Of The Living Dead (1986) 5/10
    A newspaper reporter hears of strange goings-on on a remote island. He travels there and finds that a mad scientist lives there and he is creating zombies.
    Where can I find this?

- - - Updated - - -

Rewatched Carrie last night. The original. Kinda like it, but some of the characters are kinda silly. 3/5.

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Where can I find this?

- - - Updated - - -

Rewatched Carrie last night. The original. Kinda like it, but some of the characters are kinda silly. 3/5.
    I watched it online

- - - Updated - - -

Highway (2012) 6/10
    Two brothers embark on a journey in search of a mythical highway in Kentucky, which they believe will lead them to "marijuana nirvana."

- - - Updated - - -

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It 6/10

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    I saw Spiderman 2 yesterday. Not bad. Better than the first. I do have a problem with cartoons pretending to be people though, because the live action guy (Peter Parker) never moves the same as the cartoon Spidey. And of course, I don't believe he can get all that hair in the top of the mask like that unless he was wet down.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by benohmart View Post
    I saw Spiderman 2 yesterday. Not bad. Better than the first. I do have a problem with cartoons pretending to be people though, because the live action guy (Peter Parker) never moves the same as the cartoon Spidey. And of course, I don't believe he can get all that hair in the top of the mask like that unless he was wet down.
    Spiderman 2 is one of the best super hero films ever IMHO!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Spiderman 2 is one of the best super hero films ever IMHO!
    Think you guys are talking about different Spider-man 2's...

UK
    Leprechaun (1993) 6/10

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by benohmart View Post
    Think you guys are talking about different Spider-man 2's...
    Oh! He's talking about The Amazing Spiderman 2? Ooops!?

Anyway, new ones aside, I'd still say "Spiderman 2" is one of the best superhero films ever IMHO.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Oh! He's talking about The Amazing Spiderman 2? Ooops!?

Anyway, new ones aside, I'd still say "Spiderman 2" is one of the best superhero films ever IMHO.
    Agreed. The Sam Raimi Spider-man films were very good, which make me even less interested in these new ones. The first one was Ok, at best, but Ok doesn't cut it when you're remaking a great 10 year old film.

Administrator

England
    Agreed. The Sam Raimi Spider-man films were very good, which make me even less interested in these new ones. The first one was Ok, at best, but Ok doesn't cut it when you're remaking a great 10 year old film.
    For me, the train stopping scene in no.2 was an absolute high-light of super hero flicks! Anyway, we digress My fault!
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    Poultrygeist:Night Of The Chicken Dead, hilarious Troma film. 8/10

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    The Raid 2: An amazing action movie, the choreography was utterly mesmerizing hands down the most fun I've had at the cinema this year. 9/10