Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Season 5 - Official Preview Pics & Vids

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieparanoia View Post
    Surely AMC would be able to make more money off skipping the talking dead for a night and running the premiere right through?
    They could skip that waste of a show forever, as far I'm concerned. Chris Hardwick is really starting to grate on my nerves, I even see his nerdy mug on Comedy Central now.
    Plus, Kevin Smith's show needs to die.
    Voila, there's enough room for an occasional awesomely long beginning, or ending, to a season that'd surely make for something special.

Either way, I'm ready for the show to go on. Out of the prison, and into the train car, as the kids say...

United States
    2014-06-19.jpg

Looks like a time jump perhaps?
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    2014-06-19.jpg

Looks like a time jump perhaps?
    Don't see why, could be from a dozen episodes on?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Don't see why, could be from a dozen episodes on?
    Or just the guys hanging out on set, which is more what it looks like to me.

Plus the first officially released photo seems to show Rick still inside the train car with the same injuries on his face as in 4x16. The likes of Gimple have also alluded to season five picking up right where season four left-off. You can't leave people on a cliffhanger like that and then just time skip.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Or just the guys hanging out on set, which is more what it looks like to me.

Plus the first officially released photo seems to show Rick still inside the train car with the same injuries on his face as in 4x16. The likes of Gimple have also alluded to season five picking up right where season four left-off. You can't leave people on a cliffhanger like that and then just time skip.
    Of course not, I know that. I'm talking about perhaps a time jump sometime shortly after. Don't forget, winter is coming and we all know TWD doesn't shoot winter scenes.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Of course not, I know that. I'm talking about perhaps a time jump sometime shortly after. Don't forget, winter is coming and we all know TWD doesn't shoot winter scenes.
    Or, the episode could pick up directly after, handle the Terminus issue and then do a time jump to the usual summery months.

United States
    Or, the episode could pick up directly after, handle the Terminus issue and then do a time jump to the usual summery months.
    lol, dude, that's exactly what I'm trying to say! You trolling, meh?? haha
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 25-Jun-2014 at 12:13 AM. Reason: yeah yeah yeah

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, dude, that's exactly what I'm trying to say! You trolling, meh?? haha

Whoops, I guess someone, by the name of me, wasn't paying enough attention.

United States

Whoops, I guess someone, by the name of me, wasn't paying enough attention.
    All good.

Super Moderator

UK
    Some region-locked clips from the "Dead, White & Blue" weekend:

Preview Tease:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxcx4brOSY

Bonus Scene from The Talking Dead Preview Special:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODXVMOGgwU

Talking Dead Preview Special Clip 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6fyBfL-Jo0

Talking Dead Preview Special Clip 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ILT2AUVEs

Administrator

England
    For those being blocked...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5oUDkwN--E
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Judging by the clip, I assume most of us know exactly what's going on.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 09-Jul-2014 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Double post sooooo weird.

Great Britain

Super Moderator

UK
    Someone needs a haircut.

I wonder if the "Termites" torture their victims for information, and possibly see if they can 'convert' anyone they deem to be rather useful (as Daryl would be, but of course he won't bend to their will, unless it was a ploy to escape and free his mates).

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    Smart move to release this photo as Daryl Dixon news is pretty damn powerful. Dont get me wrong I am completely a fan of Daryl and I love the dynamic he brings to the show. But Norman Reedus' stock has never been higher. I wonder at what point are big budget movie producers going to try and pry him away to sell their movie. Troy Duffy has to be chomping at the bit to finally complete Boondock Saints 3 as Norman will boost viewers at a rate much higher than ever before. As a Saints fan originally, I still prefer Daryl Dixon stay with The Walking Dead as long as possible, even at the expense of TBS.