Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Season 5 - Official Preview Pics & Vids

England
    No webisodes this year?
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    No webisodes this year?
    Do they need the publicity?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Do they need the publicity?
    Awwww, I liked them. It was kind of like an hors d'oeuvres before the main feast...

Great Britain
    Maybe the guys that made the web ones are making the spin off.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    Maybe the guys that made the web ones are making the spin off.
    Nicotero did them before so maybe he's just too busy and important to the main production

MY HOME CINEMA

Super Moderator

UK
    Is there really any more they can really do with the webisodes? I enjoyed them, but only watched them once-a-piece ... they left a little bit to be desired and the constraints of the production time and budget was quite clear (particularly, I felt, in the third series of webisodes). They don't need them for the hype, that's for sure, and aye, Nicotero is probably just much too busy with all his various responsibilities on the show. The man's got so many crimson fingers in so many gore-soaked pies on TWD (and good for him ... and us!).

Just been bitten

Scotland
    Just watched the trailer and I think there is a major spoiler in it.

When Bob Stookey is pleading with Gareth "you don't have to do this", the next clip is what appears to be Gareth holding a dead Bob Stookey by the neck and laughing menacingly as Rick exclaims that "I will kill you!" Does anyone else see this, or is it just me?

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    I don't really see it. Not the part with bob.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Is there really any more they can really do with the webisodes? I enjoyed them, but only watched them once-a-piece ... they left a little bit to be desired and the constraints of the production time and budget was quite clear (particularly, I felt, in the third series of webisodes). They don't need them for the hype, that's for sure, and aye, Nicotero is probably just much too busy with all his various responsibilities on the show. The man's got so many crimson fingers in so many gore-soaked pies on TWD (and good for him ... and us!).
    Aye, truth be told, they were just tiny little vignettes that loosely tied to some main characters in really unimportant ways (blokes gets some of Ricks clothing from warehouse/lock-up shocker!!! such massive implications for the future here!!!).

Enjoyed them, but like others here, I think I only ever watched them once or twice.

All that said...strap in for tonight guys, because the real deal is back!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    AMC's The Walking Dead is back!!!! I have instituted my Sunday evening household rules. 1.)No conversations with me just prior to 8pm: Go to bed, read a book just be quite and leave me alone. 2.) It is NOT an emergency UNLESS: The bone is sticking out of the skin. Gross deformity of joint. Bleeding only counts if the blood is spurting 10" or higher from the skin(Dont ask me to convert inches to metric my British neighbors)

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    AMC's The Walking Dead is back!!!! I have instituted my Sunday evening household rules. 1.)No conversations with me just prior to 8pm: Go to bed, read a book just be quite and leave me alone. 2.) It is NOT an emergency UNLESS: The bone is sticking out of the skin. Gross deformity of joint. Bleeding only counts if the blood is spurting 10" or higher from the skin(Dont ask me to convert inches to metric my British neighbors)
    haha, quality rules there facestabber - and don't worry, we also use feet and inches over here ... we've got a curious system. There's official measurements (e.g. hospital stats in metric), and then there's colloquial measurements (e.g. "how tall are you?" - "I'm Xft Xinches").

Going to have a total Internet black out until I've seen TWD - standard operating procedure for all of us, I'm sure, the web can't stay quiet during an episode nevermind after it - and then once I've seen it I'll be back to share my thoughts.

Happy TWD day everyone!

England
    Finale reportedly extended to 90 mins

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/25/the-...to-90-minutes/
    Last edited by kidgloves; 25-Feb-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: ggg

MY HOME CINEMA