Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so i finally played halo 2

Super Moderator

United States
    I agree.

When you say you're getting bored, do you mean in regards to single player campaign? I've never bothered to play the game single player, so I can't say anything for or against it in that respect, but multi-player/co-op should kick ass in most people's estimations (IMO).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Canada
    finally finished it and zoinks...

i sure wasnt missing to much, halo 2 is a prime example of the spin doctors hyping something up to much . the weapons were horrible with ai just as bad. it looked decent, nice atmosphere but really lacked the design. the story is ok, nothing really mind blowing. for what i expected and for what it was it was nothing short of disappointing. halo 2 was a step back, halo 1 was the better game by far.

btw if i game fails to tell a story in which you have to go out and buy books to complete the story, it either a bad game design or else a cash cow, and i think halo 2 has a bit of both .

i will try this game a few times online, but how the whole game is feels it a definate fps i cant see myself playing, it still feels way to arcadey, and yes i played on heroic and still found it a spray and pray type game. the game trys to borrow to much from other fps and fails.

there are good points though, loved the carbine , good atmosphere, spot on controls and only cost me 5 bux online.

opposed to halo 2, i wish they would of worked on halo 1.5 with more missions and better story structure.after halo 2 i am convinced master chief has been nuetured

also with the last fight does that mean the arbrator and master chief are buds now.i also take from the scan master chief is more like robocop
    Last edited by general tbag; 17-Jul-2006 at 06:06 AM.