Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Old members

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Do not own the Mustang anymore. Last one I owned was a 2014 in 2014. Hate the new style. I have a Chrysler 300S Hemi now, 4 door family sedan with 390 Horsepower.

Versatility and power all wrapped into 1.
    Holy crap. How are you Mate?
    I hope life's treating you well
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    tick-tock

I made my first post when I was 28. I'll be 50 soon.

That's fuckin' crazy.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    tick-tock

I made my first post when I was 28. I'll be 50 soon.

That's fuckin' crazy.
    Congrats and commiserations I guess
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Congrats and commiserations I guess
    I'm an older member, I remember posting with people back in the day how old I cant say. I come and go these days but great to see some of the old names mentioned or actually posting. I always got along well with the lot of you. Still my favorite forums on the net.

England
    Just dropping in to say hello! I turned 38 last week, I think I was 22 when I first joined the forum, it's frightening how quickly time goes!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Just dropping in to say hello! I turned 38 last week, I think I was 22 when I first joined the forum, it's frightening how quickly time goes!
    Nice to see you pop in to the forum, Tricky.

And Happy Birthday for last week, too.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Nice to see you!

Undisclosed
    Hey there. This used to be my home on the internet many years ago, currently watching Land of the dead and thought Id check out the old haunt and I am very happy to see the site is still going and has a strong community I intend to be a part of again. I was amazed that my login form 2oo5 still worked. Very happy to see this still going. Wonderful site wonderful people and yeah you guys new or old made my night. So I hope you all have a good one.
    Why arent you laughing?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Hey there. This used to be my home on the internet many years ago, currently watching Land of the dead and thought Id check out the old haunt and I am very happy to see the site is still going and has a strong community I intend to be a part of again. I was amazed that my login form 2oo5 still worked. Very happy to see this still going. Wonderful site wonderful people and yeah you guys new or old made my night. So I hope you all have a good one.
    What did you think of LotD after all these years?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    YO! I'm back... again! A discussion about Dawn, over on Reddit, led to me Googling some stuff. Naturally, this forum was a top result. I couldn't resist coming home. Getting a hefty bit of nostalgia posting here again, especially seeing so many familiar faces from WAY back! Just scrolling through this thread, I'm transported back to my bedroom back home, putting off writing college papers so that I could endlessly talk shit with you guys. Damn and now I'm getting flashbacks of the OLD forum - the green & black one! Crazy to think that I'm now almost pushing 40 and I've been talking with a bunch of you since I was a teenager.

Life happened and I got distracted, so I disappeared for quite some time... more than once. But hopefully this time I'll be around for a good while.

Feels good to be here again!
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 03-Dec-2020 at 02:42 PM. Reason: ARGH!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    YO! I'm back... again! A discussion about Dawn, over on Reddit, led to me Googling some stuff. Naturally, this forum was a top result. I couldn't resist coming home. Getting a hefty bit of nostalgia posting here again, especially seeing so many familiar faces from WAY back! Just scrolling through this thread, I'm transported back to my bedroom back home, putting off writing college papers so that I could endlessly talk shit with you guys. Damn and now I'm getting flashbacks of the OLD forum - the green & black one! Crazy to think that I'm now almost pushing 40 and I've been talking with a bunch of you since I was a teenager.

Life happened and I got distracted, so I disappeared for quite some time... more than once. But hopefully this time I'll be around for a good while.

Feels good to be here again!
    It's still there, hidden away

ps: F*** there was a lot of effort that went into writing all that from scratch!
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wow!!! It's been so long, I thought it was green & black, but it was classic GREEN ON GREEN!

Super Moderator

UK
    Welcome back, Mike! Always nice to see a long-standing member return to the HPOTD fold.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thank you, good sir! You and SlickWilly were the only people I kept in touch with outside of these forums - is he still around here? I don’t use Facebook anymore...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Thank you, good sir! You and SlickWilly were the only people I kept in touch with outside of these forums - is he still around here? I don’t use Facebook anymore...
    "The sounds of metal so loud we cracked the beams."
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."