Thread: New Zombie Project ( Among THEM )

Fresh Meat

Aaland

New Zombie Project ( Among THEM )

Hey everyone i'm new to the forums

And for the past few months i have been working on a new zombie project and any help i can get will be much appreciated.

So far the title of it will be ' Among THEM ' its just a working title so that i have something to go on i might keep it or change it depending on how it progresses

Summary

Among THEM is set in the fictional West Lake City and the surrounding countryside and towns. And follows David Clinton his wife Amy and Davids brother Jake an ex-military soldier. West Lake City is a Large metropolitan city a Big Lake is located close to the city with mountain ranges and other small towns close by. Woodland areas also cover some of the land.

What I Need Help With

• Additional Character
    • Buildings to add to the city
    • an interesting name for the zombies *so far biters*
    • changes to the current characters

For now that's all you can leave a comment or contact me via the following methods

Facebook : Dylan Frier
    Twitter : s55scorpions55
    BBM : 29A326D5
    Whatsapp : 0833850743
    Email : dylancfrier@gmail.com

Thank You

Being Attacked

United States
    I would add a shady character in there. Maybe a drugdealer or gang member from the inner city, someone that would be hard to trust. But if he is going to play a major role in the story i would make his situation sympathetic, like he sold drugs to help his family. Or he was forced into the gang.

As far as zombie names go all of them have already been used so i would just pick one.

Alsp what kind of project it this? A tv show? Movie? Video game?

And please check out my post in the same forum. And let me know what you think! Its title is below

Survival story (tv series) "us against the world" working title

Fresh Meat

United States
    What country is this set in?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thesurvivor View Post
    I would add a shady character in there. Maybe a drugdealer or gang member from the inner city, someone that would be hard to trust. But if he is going to play a major role in the story i would make his situation sympathetic, like he sold drugs to help his family. Or he was forced into the gang.
    Nice idea. Someone who can hop either side of the "fence". ie: At times be seemingly untrustworthy, but potentially come good? Would add a bit of an unknown factor to the story instead of predictable (reliable) characters.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Being Attacked

United States
    There are so many cliches that people expect in zombie fiction, and people dont try to break away from the cliche, thats why there are so many b-movies and just halfassed stories.

Fresh Meat

United States
    is this story set after the outbreak of zombies or does it take place from day one?