Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Night of the Living DE3D in THEATERS?!?!?!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiegirl
    Yes it's pretty good but have you ever checked out Shrek 3D? Yeah, I know it's Shrek but I have kids and had to watch it. It does have some awesome 3D effects though.
    No never did. Infact, I've only seen the first Shreck film. But it was good and funny. Maybe I should check out the others...

Anyway, fun fact, Steve Miner did Friday the 13th 3D. And he's doing the Day of the Dead remake.

Undisclosed
    I am absolutely amazed this is going into theatres, and 1500 at that. 3D is obviously making a resurgence with the improving technologies and has some heavy hitters behind it (Rodriguez with Spy Kids, Lucas with Star Wars OT in 3D and Cameron with his nigh-on obsession) I just hope the technology truly has improved, they seem to be having a hell of a lot of trouble with this and it was obviously done on the cheap so who knows what process they are using.

That being said the film will be utter ****e, but who can turn down a few leering zombies in 3D. The Night name gets raped once again though

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I'll wait for it's premiere on the scifi chanell.

United Kingdom

Ntld '90

NOTLD '90 I thought this was great (not as good as the original), DOTD orignal kicks the 2004 version but I did like the 2004 version, I think it would have been better if they had just quoted the orignal dawn but change the name. But Zombies text messaging I think thats changing things way to much. This should also change names as GAR zombies do not text message.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm
    NOTLD '90 I thought this was great (not as good as the original), DOTD orignal kicks the 2004 version but I did like the 2004 version, I think it would have been better if they had just quoted the orignal dawn but change the name. But Zombies text messaging I think thats changing things way to much. This should also change names as GAR zombies do not text message.

Why does everyone seem to think that a dead man sends the "Comin 4 U Barb" message?

United Kingdom
    Okay assumption, but a twist on there coming for you barbara