Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TWD 5x01 "No Sanctuary" episode discussion (Season 5 Premiere)... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Twitching

United States
    For the record:

I, Wyld, called it PRECISELY. I KNEW the fact that since the Terminians had the wherewithal to deploy their Sanctuary For All signs at dozens of railroad crossings, many miles from Terminus meant that at least a significant % of them were accustomed to surviving beyond the walls and fences of Terminus for (at least) days at a time. Yet rather than beat a dead horse, I will simply reiterate a basic reality of post-apocalyptic life. Ie: The only safe sociopath is one with his/her brain matter (white matter, not merely gray) oozing from his/her shattered skull, or leaking spinal fluid into the ground from severe spinal damage. Finally, and this is a lesson for the real world as well, albeit one I hope no one here ever has to witness being put into practice, or put it into practice themselves. [b]NEVER, EVER underestimate the capabilities of a psychologically Organized killer or sociopath.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Hey guys, sorry to enter the conversation on this ep so late, but it finally popped up on my FiOS, so just now was the soonest I could easily view it and holy crow! Carol! Tyrese! Glenn! (didn't actually do anything, but it's nice to see him back) Michonne! (double-spear stabbing was nice...) The baby! (The baby lives!) All the slimy characters of Terminus were appropriately so, I felt, even with the tragic backstory. Can't say I really sympathize. Did I already mention Carol? Carol! Man, everybody got a moment of badassery, which I thought was great, but Carol, guys... Wow. She really has come a long way. Super excited to see what comes next. Alright, back to sleep for me.

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah - Carol - in many ways it was her episode. Melissa McBride rocked it.