Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donation = Special forum features?

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, I was gonna say, but then maybe I won't, lol. Basically, it's a LOT and everyone is way off so far. Basically this isn't an invitation for people to start spamming up the boards with a load of junk posts just to get a high post count - because obviously that's not tolerated and you'd just get 10 lashes with P2501's whip (with the pink fluffy handle) ... as well as the normal warning points and post count reduction.

So basically, ZFE status is a long way off for everybody still (it was decided to make it more of a real achievement once attained a long way down the road, rather than back on Loom when it was relatively easy to get there), and don't go spamming up the boards in search of a high post count!

Patience is rewarded, my underlings.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Well, I was gonna say, but then maybe I won't, lol. Basically, it's a LOT and everyone is way off so far. Basically this isn't an invitation for people to start spamming up the boards with a load of junk posts just to get a high post count - because obviously that's not tolerated and you'd just get 10 lashes with P2501's whip (with the pink fluffy handle) ... as well as the normal warning points and post count reduction.

So basically, ZFE status is a long way off for everybody still (it was decided to make it more of a real achievement once attained a long way down the road, rather than back on Loom when it was relatively easy to get there), and don't go spamming up the boards in search of a high post count!

Patience is rewarded, my underlings.
    i just wanna add, ZFE status is still no where near as good as moderator status. and before any of ye ask, the only way a member will get moderator perks is to be chosen as a mod

Scotland
    What a jip!

I was nearing ZFE with the old forum and now we have to start it all over again.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    So ZFE is like 10,000 Posts huh? If so... Good!

Now if I can just nail Mod status
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    *psst* send the dancing girls and basket of mini muffins round back and I'll see what I can do.

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    *psst* send the dancing girls and basket of mini muffins round back and I'll see what I can do.
    Minion. You smell of corruption. Corruption and Booooooooooooze!

Super Moderator

UK
    Not quite, more like:

Corruption
    Booze
    Fine-ass pooty-tang
    A mountain of snow the size of Everest
    Knock-off Japanese electronics
    and...
    Sweat ... from all the coked-up whore-humping atop electronics and snow.

Now that's some fine corruption, I'm thinking of breaking into the trading of illegal immigrants too..., maybe I'll become a politician in later life. Then the circle of sleaze will be complete.