Thread: Well the mini steps of "the first step" are going well...

Super Moderator

UK

Well the mini steps of "the first step" are going well...

Just gotten back from another meeting with the Rural Media Company in Hereford, my short film "Coming Home" for BBC Local TV will be getting submitted this week as they all really dig it - so that's gravy.

But I'll also be getting more experience in the next couple of days - will be out filming two more of these Local TV shorts - tomorrow it's in some weird, interesting hat shop (of all things) down one of the backstreets of Hereford, and then Thursday it's off to Leominster with a couple more of the guys from RMC to film a short about this elderly woman who is either an environmentalist...or lives in an enviromentally friendly house - I kinda forgot the jist of what we're doing, I only got the jobs tonight, hehe.

But it's all part of my first step into the media industry...and I'm pleased, just thought I'd share that with you guys here.

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    But it's all part of my first step into the media industry...and I'm pleased, just thought I'd share that with you guys here.
    Will any of this stuff end up online for us to see?

Super Moderator

UK
    The BBC Local TV thingies will end up online - and they'll be shown on BBC Interactive (red button TV thingy). I'll also probably put up the one I did myself onto putfile or something.