Thread: Scumbag rapes 90yr old lady

Administrator

England

Scumbag rapes 90yr old lady

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/3005...e-in-belshill/

Kriss Strachan handed himself in to police after his mother found out what he had done and demanded he confess.

The 17-year-old pleaded guilty to rape at the High Court in Glasgow on Friday.

He assaulted the pensioner after forcing his way into her the home she had stayed in for 40 years in Belshill, Lanarkshire in July this year.
    Interesting thing is, I searched on his name, and up came a facebook page for a Kriss Strachan from "Beshill, who hasn't posted on it since July. Wonder if this is the guy? - https://www.facebook.com/kris.strachan.1 (Not safe for work)

I could of course be completely wrong, but looks the right age group. Right location. And stopped posting at about the right time.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    scumbag is the right word for this jerk, where's the death penalty when you need it?
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

United States
    Wow, what a f*cked up kid. Didn't Richard Ramirez rape an old lady or two back in his day?
    What is wrong with people?!?
    BTW, I remember back when Boy George was keeping some dood as a sex slave or whatever, I had found him on Youtube by accident around that time. I hit him up with a friend request, and he accepted. I never messaged with him, but he had some really weird ass videos, mostly bondage crap.
    He is one creepy doooooood...

Administrator

England
    ^^ Indeed!

To have the mindset to contemplate doing that... and then to actually be able to do it? Wow! Scary!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    To be honest, there's probably something seriously wrong with this kid. It's a disgusting act, but I hope he gets treatment as well as justice.

To just punish people for the sake of punishing them will only breed more hate and anger in these cases.