Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWD 5x11 "The Distance" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

United States
    I really think Aaron and Eric were portrayed really well. Aaron is extremely likeable and I love the talk about the license plates and how he "Lost the whole car." He's funny and quite the refreshing character.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I really think Aaron and Eric were portrayed really well. Aaron is extremely likeable and I love the talk about the license plates and how he "Lost the whole car." He's funny and quite the refreshing character.
    Agreed!

Nice to have someone who feels pretty genuine and nice after folks who are either blatantly bad or creepily/overly friendly.

Not to say the show's strangers are black/white one or the other, as even the good guys have shades of bad and the bad guys have shades of good. Heck, they managed to make you feel sorry for - and kind of like - The Governor in 4x06!

Season 5 Finale Theory/Comics Spoiler:

Apparently 5x16 has been extended to a 90 minute block like the pilot episode was way back when. Clearly something's going to go down ... I'm thinking Negan ... it's gotta be, surely, particularly with an extended run time.

Source: http://www.thewalkingdead.com/season...to-90-minutes/

Shit's going to go down, folks ... oh blimey.

Now ... thinking about it, perhaps Negan will just get hinted at, and maybe there'll be a massive walker herd swing by Alexandria and mess shit up in a major battle ... either way I'll be glued to my screen!
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 25-Feb-2015 at 06:27 PM.

England
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    I love that Podcast. Jason and Karen are awesome!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Great minds think alike, it seems - I downloaded that episode yesterday because I saw that Bryan Johnson is a guest on the episode. Haven't listened to it yet, but will shortly.

I don't listen to that podcast generally, although I did the one where Andrew Lincoln appeared as a guest IIRC.