Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TWD 5x14 "Spend" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

United States
    Internet Friends is awesome! I loved how the camera focused on Noah as the song said "and now you're going to die." They let us know what was gonna happen way in advance! Combine that with Noah's conversation with Reg about building for the future and I still had no idea he was "going to die".

MZ- Dude, I can't wait to see this all unfold!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

England
    Excellent analysis of the episode

http://www.southgatemediagroup.com/biters-walkers/
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    In a season that has been a muddled disappointment, these last few episodes have actually contained some strong elements to them. Still falls short to its Season Four predecessor, but it looks like they're finally picking up the pieces they lost early in the season.

I knew the moment he opened his mouth and had focus that Noah was a goner. Gotta kill off Noah to make room for Morgan, I guess. Typical WD formula. Didn't think it would be as graphic as they made it though! Or for Aiden! That was something you would see in GAR's films. I liked that very much.

The Alexandria Story line has been handled with greater care than, I thought it would be considering how uninspired the current writers under Gimple's wing have been through this season's output.

I do have though a few problems with yet ANOTHER radically imposed characterization on Rick to dictated the demands for the week's plot. Paranoid Rick doesn't seem to have come from any natural development and came into being at the moment Rick punched Aaron. Grr. That's the Walking Dead for you.

And I might be in the minority, but I don't find the Alexandria policy even remotely credible. If they were this dumb they would never would have survived so long, much less thrived. The construction crew in the comics weren't so bright either, but they had an actual defensive procedure in the event of trouble. The 'procedure' of the TV Alexandrians is simply to leave for dead anyone who gets in a jam.

Those gripes aside, I can't wait what the last two episodes have in store for us.