Thread: Christopher Lee dead

Ireland

Christopher Lee dead

Another one of my Hammer favorites gone.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England
    ^^ nice!

Supposedly he also had a very good singing voice and toyed with the idea of becoming an opera singer...

Looks like he had a great time during his life, and that's really all any of us can ask for!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Supposedly he also had a very good singing voice and toyed with the idea of becoming an opera singer...
    The guy recorded two heavy metal albums in his eighties! As if he needed to be even more badass...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The guy recorded two heavy metal albums in his eighties! As if he needed to be even more badass...
    And I still remember watching him on classic SNL in the 70's , playing a vampire hunter out to kill Richard Nixon's memoirs.

"I was born in the house that my father built."

He did virtually everything.

United States
    A legend. RIP, sir.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

United States
    As I said somewhere else in social media, this guy had gravitas in spades. What a great run he had.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States

RIP Dark Prince.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    He was truly a legend. Most of his roles are just magical. RIP