Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead - first promo teaser...

Super Moderator

UK

Fear The Walking Dead - first promo teaser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRG-d_80VSY

A mere 30 seconds, but it's the first thing we've got other than stills thus far.

Premieres in August so it says.

Administrator

England
    Looks odd! Why's he running like a loon.... from nothing?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Looks odd! Why's he running like a loon.... from nothing?
    Probably saw something/experienced something in that apartment building and he's getting the hell outta dodge sharpish ... maybe he got a Jury Duty letter through the door?

A teasy tease, alright.

United States
    Well, he's pulling his pants up. Maybe he got caught by someone's dad on top of some gal...
    I know that look of "OMG, he's going to kill me!!!"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Well, he's pulling his pants up. Maybe he got caught by someone's dad on top of some gal...
    I know that look of "OMG, he's going to kill me!!!"
    Perhaps it was someone's zombie Dad catching them in the act!

England
    Perhaps he'd woken up to find his 'partner/one night stand' had died overnight (perhaps OD'd on some party drug) and was in the process of reanimation...

United States
    Pretty cool teaser. I dig how much different it kinda felt compared to the main show. Also, Season 6 trailer on July 10th.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Another teeny weeny teaser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6A6EPMi1zQ

United States
    Something occurred to me the other day: one thing that will be a nice change of pace is this new series is that the Walkers will be "freshies". I totally dig everything they've done with the zed makeup's in TWD. They've arguably been the best we've ever seen. But all the old, crusty, worn out, dessicated Walkers does get a little old after a while. So glad for a change.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Something occurred to me the other day: one thing that will be a nice change of pace is this new series is that the Walkers will be "freshies". I totally dig everything they've done with the zed makeup's in TWD. They've arguably been the best we've ever seen. But all the old, crusty, worn out, dessicated Walkers does get a little old after a while. So glad for a change.
    Although, to be fair, you still see some fairly fresh ones roaming around ... but yeah, being that they're this far gone in TWD, you're gonna mostly have proper minging walkers roaming about.

I'm looking forward to FTWD, and hopefully it'll be good, living up to TWD and not doing anything to harm the franchise overall.

We'll see pretty soon, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

What's that you say? You want another ickle wee teaser that's a third of the length of the last one? Well here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2FXoBNQdw4

Spooky.

United States
    I just hope the show feels completely different than the main show. So far with the music it kinda does. Last clip was pretty creepy.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Comic-Con 2015 Panel info:

http://dailydead.com/comic-con-2015-...-art-revealed/

Key Art:

Ireland
    Well, that's a damn sight better than the promo poster for the next series of 'The Walking Dead'.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Hm. Interesting location...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Well, that's a damn sight better than the promo poster for the next series of 'The Walking Dead'.
    Aye. I'd prefer something more conceptual - like here for FTWD - rather than the usual "let's just smash a bunch of promo single shots into one photoshop mish-mash where the eyelines are all over the place" type deeley. It's curious, because they've had excellent promo art in the past for TWD - such as seasons 1 and 3 (the recreation of the comic lineup, as well as the compare/contrast version ... and then the one for season 3 with Rick with his massive gun out on top of a bus).