Thread: My England Trip

Banned
    Banned User

United States

My England Trip

Hello everyone, long time no visit this place. Sorry about that. Anyway, if you haven't heard, I'll be touring England really soon: from August 21st to September 2nd. So! If any of you who live over there have some free time and want to hang out, let me know. I'll see what I can do. Other than that, I'm doing okay. So, yeah.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Glad to hear you are doing better, man. As for the UK -don't get caught up in the money sucking pit known as London. That is a hit and get place. See what you want then get out of town post haste. London is one of the most disastrously expensive places on the planet. Take it from an old, experienced traveller who has wandered 3 continents - go up north. Much nicer and less expensive. stay away from the big cities- try the lake district and the border areas with Scotland. Awesome. There are some really cool things in York- that is the one other big city to see besides London. Get out in the countryside and visit some smaller towns where Americans and tourists in general don't usually go. You will be surprised at how different folks are there. Just a bit of advice for you from someone who has been traveling a lot since i was 16. Oh and if you go up north- stay on the road and beware of the moon.
    Last edited by Mike70; 19-Aug-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Heh, thanks Mike. Well, I was turned away at the border and sent home back to the US due to me being unemployed and poor, so unfortunately no sight-seeing for me. Thanks for the advice though. I'll try saving up and make another attempt later in time, and take your advice there, thanks again. Nice American Werewolf in London reference.