Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead 1x06 episode discussion...**SPOILERS WITHIN**

United States
    That would have been a good scene to watch as the undead flee the stadium but I'm quite happy with what we got. Maybe not completely plausible but, man, it sure did make great television.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    That would have been a good scene to watch as the undead flee the stadium but I'm quite happy with what we got. Maybe not completely plausible but, man, it sure did make great television.
    Plus Daniel looked flippin' badass just sauntering along ... like an apocalyptic mic drop.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    It was a dreadful scene. But how the heck could Daniel play it that cool? An unimaginably painful and violent death is a few feet away. I would have been pale and sweating buckets.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    It was a dreadful scene. But how the heck could Daniel play it that cool? An unimaginably painful and violent death is a few feet away. I would have been pale and sweating buckets.
    Yeah, but he's been in a war - he's seen and done terrible things - so I think he's pretty innured to horror. Just look at how easily (and readily) he blew that walker's head off in Madison's living room.

Which reminds me - a nice little touch that I dug was when Madison sadly touched the little marks on the wall that showed the growing heights of her kids, and then up at the top was her and her former husband (if I recall her backstory correctly, her husband died a long time prior). There's been various moments like this dotted throughout the season and I've loved them all. Very small and generally quite subtle (like when Madison locked her office for what she realised was quite probably the last time), but decidedly powerful and particularly human moments.

Being Attacked

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Plus Daniel looked flippin' badass just sauntering along ... like an apocalyptic mic drop.
    I suppose next season Travis and Chris (Especially) will have to grapple with the fact that Daniel's actions actually led to Liza's death...that probably won't go too well...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerized View Post
    I suppose next season Travis and Chris (Especially) will have to grapple with the fact that Daniel's actions actually led to Liza's death...that probably won't go too well...
    I don't think it will be an issue. They went along with the plan. Unleashing couple thousand walkers is gonna end badly. The plan worked because the writers made it so. In reality unleashing that many to a facility that the group must break into and out of, is probably a poor idea. lol