Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWD 6x02 "JSS" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    As far as what Morgan was carrying, looks to me like some personal belongings as he appears to be skipping town.
    I doubt it. He had a full-on backpack, and why would he spread his stuff around all over the place? He's only just arrived and been accepted into Rick's home, so I wouldn't think he'd be itching to jog on anytime soon.

United States
    Well I know where Morgan isn't going. He isn't hunting down wolves to kill them. I respect Morgan because I know he is a good man. But the wolves have declared their intentions and it's clear to everyone in the world but Morgan that they deserve to die. The way he's acting it wouldn't surprise me if Rick and co had a sit down and explained what Terminus was and Morgan would still talk about precious life.

United States
    True, and even if he was something tells me he wouldn't get very far.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Well, not to much to say about this one. The only real thing that bothered me was that Alexandria had no lookout. Especially, such a big deal was made out of this last season and even after they know there's a hostile element in the area! Yeah, it could've been the guy that got torched or the sniper, but are you seriously telling me that they didn't hear anybody being audibly killed before that happened? Other than that, I did quite like this episode.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    but are you seriously telling me that they didn't hear anybody being audibly killed before that happened? Other than that, I did quite like this episode.
    To be fair, those moments could have happened simultaneously - a coordinated attack - but you can't show things happening simultaneously on-screen (save from a split-screen scenario, which wouldn't have worked at all in this case). We often see cases of that in film and TV where, essentially, we see something happen and then 'time rewinds' to show us another event in another location that happened at the same time as what we just saw.

All-in-all the attack happened so fast with multiple insurgents in multiple locations around Alexandria, so even if a guard or someone clued-up like Maggie is about to go and answer a scream in the distance, they're soon involved in their own fight where they are.

Tibet
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post

Carl. Sorry Carl I just dont buy this kids acting. It just doesnt seem natural to me. The show is trying to tell us that he is now a hardened survivor but he's too flawed to me. Hey Carl I got a great tip for you. When you have a gun and your enemy doesnt, DONT CLOSE THE FKN DISTANCE. Completely moronic to allow a downed murderer the chance to grab your rifle. Protecting Judith was his job and truthfully she could be gone or dead with him playing hero on the front lawn. I love the show and I understand Carl is a part of it but I dont buy his acting.
    In the comic, they make a big deal about Rick wanting him to become a kid again. I'm wondering if that's where they're going with this. He's letting his guard down a bit and becoming a kid again, but then this happens. He realizes that he can't be a kid, as the town is in danger.

England
    I've jst realised that Enid's "blind spots / it's how we were able to...." comment is referring to how she and Carl were able to escape over the wall & into the woods without the community finding out...

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbomb View Post
    I've jst realised that Enid's "blind spots / it's how we were able to...." comment is referring to how she and Carl were able to escape over the wall & into the woods without the community finding out...
    Yeah. It wasn't delivered very well was it? I spent the rest of the episode thinking Enid was with the Wolves which didn't make any sense to me
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA