1 11.11%
  • No... He got away!

7 77.78%
  • Both! He got away, but is bit.

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWD 6x03 - Did they die or not?

United States
    Meh. I kinda hoping he doesn't make it at this point, just because one week is foreplay, 2+ is a cock tease, plus the more time that passes, the more contrived it's going to feel if he does turn up. Plus...

Comic Spoilers

What's the point if he still ends up keeping his date with "Lucille"? I found his comic death HIGHLY disturbing, and if it's still in the cards, then, yeah, I'd rather the way he went out on the show. It seems kinder somehow...

Super Moderator

UK
    Gimple talks about the Glenn situation:

http://tvline.com/2015/10/26/glenn-d...un-alive-dead/

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Meh. I kinda hoping he doesn't make it at this point, just because one week is foreplay, 2+ is a cock tease, plus the more time that passes, the more contrived it's going to feel if he does turn up. Plus...

Comic Spoilers

What's the point if he still ends up keeping his date with "Lucille"? I found his comic death HIGHLY disturbing, and if it's still in the cards, then, yeah, I'd rather the way he went out on the show. It seems kinder somehow...
    As gritty as 'The Walking Dead' is (although is could be more so), I don't think they'd have the balls to show that.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    As gritty as 'The Walking Dead' is (although is could be more so), I don't think they'd have the balls to show that.
    Maybe. You could shoot it with out being as graphic as the comic. Close up reaction shots of faces with some gruesome sound effects, blood flying, all that good stuff.

Don't know that they WILL mind you...

this could be their out for that, which if not, as I said, seems pretty pointless

United States
    The Walkers pushed the bin to the side, so what if the shots don't exactly match. It happens in everything. Is this Glenn situation annoying? Definitely is but these hack writers sure has everyone talking about it.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    I think Glenn is hiding alive and well under the dumpster.

And inside the dumpster is an alive and well Sophia. The little zombie girl in the barn was just someone who looked a lot like Sophia, as we'll learn, and the *real* Sophia has been on the run this entire time.

And *that* is how ridiculous I think it will be when Glenn survives.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.