Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWD 6x12 "Not Tomorrow Yet" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    Did they really think they already killed them off including Negan? Boy are they in for a rude awaking.
    I think yes, they do/did think they got them all. Their intelligence was based just on what The Hilltoppers told them - but who's to say the Hilltoppers know everything? Even with the hostage situation, they might think that's just a few folks from that satellite building who were coming back from a run at an inopportune moment.

Personally, my senses would be tingling when I saw the building, which is/was relatively exposed. It'll be fairly secure, but as a permanent base of operations? I'd be suspicious of that - but would I realise it in time? Would I be focusing on the infiltration at hand and not figure it out until it was too late? I'd like to think, that if I was a member of the Ricktatorship, that I would say "hey, maybe we should seriously investigate these people before we do anything", albeit understanding the 'hit first, strike hard' approach ... I'd like to think I'd do that in that situation (if I'd made it that far in the zombie apocalypse! ) ... but we're all capable of letting our pride get the better of us.

Being Attacked

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I agree pretty much with your post MZ.

After watching this episode again, I kind of have a bad feeling for Heath and Tara. One of them isn't coming back or perhaps neither of them are. I can see both characters killed off soon. The Alexandrians killed a shit load of Saviors; there has to be some sort of repercussions. Just knowing the Saviors are out there why would the group let two members go off on their own? Did they really think they already killed them off including Negan? Boy are they in for a rude awaking.
    Driving around in one of the Saviors' stolen vehicles is probably not wisest idea either...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerized View Post
    Driving around in one of the Saviors' stolen vehicles is probably not wisest idea either...
    Lol, no kidding. Such an odd choice as a team. Granted the show picked them for story purposes which is prolly bad omen.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 14-Mar-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Duplicated text removed.