Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWD 6x14 "Twice as Far" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You'd really think the group would've learned by now that going on scavenger hunts with only a handful of people is a bad idea....
    Last edited by bassman; 23-Mar-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    You'd really think the group would've learned by now that going on scavenger hunts with only a handful of people is a bad idea....
    I agree. However, I'm gonna assume they go out scavenging and on various scouting missions on the regular and everything goes smooth with little trouble, but they don't want to show the mundane. It would be nice to be able to see at least a hint of this at times. If Heath and Tara make it back safe after their two week trip I would be surprised.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I agree. However, I'm gonna assume they go out scavenging and on various scouting missions on the regular and everything goes smooth with little trouble, but they don't want to show the mundane. It would be nice to be able to see at least a hint of this at times. If Heath and Tara make it back safe after their two week trip I would be surprised.
    But now it's a bit different, though, they are back to a similar situation as when the Governor was around and then unexpectedly showed up one day screaming for vengeance, for which they paid a heavy price. If they bothered to make further inquiries regarding whether this Negan loony was or wasn't among the casualties at the Savior base (and this episode does not seem to clarify whether they actually bothered to question the Hilltoppers about this important detail), then they should know that he is still on the loose. They should be on their guard until this new threat is eliminated.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    But now it's a bit different, though, they are back to a similar situation as when the Governor was around and then unexpectedly showed up one day screaming for vengeance, for which they paid a heavy price. If they bothered to make further inquiries regarding whether this Negan loony was or wasn't among the casualties at the Savior base (and this episode does not seem to clarify whether they actually bothered to question the Hilltoppers about this important detail), then they should know that he is still on the loose. They should be on their guard until this new threat is eliminated.
    You are absolutely correct. I didn't even think about that. I've seen this episode twice and noticed the group never acknowledged their thoughts on if Negan is still alive and about their deal with the Hilltop. I feel ashamed. SHAME!
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 24-Mar-2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: ----->
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."