Thread: "The Navigator" won't find away out of this!

Administrator

England

"The Navigator" won't find away out of this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36215388

The former child star of '80s film Flight of the Navigator has been charged with bank robbery in Canada.

Deleriyes Joe Cramer, who was known as Joey Cramer when he starred in the 1986 movie, was arrested in Gibsons, British Columbia.

The robbery took place in nearby Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-police.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I used to love that movie as a kid ... ... oh, the ravages of former-child-star life, eh?!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I used to love that movie as a kid ... ... oh, the ravages of former-child-star life, eh?!
    I'll swear there was talk of a remake!? Probably just talk though!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'll swear there was talk of a remake!? Probably just talk though!
    Yeah, I think I remember hearing something about that a while ago, too ... but I presume nothing's come of it, or it's on the back burner somewhere. Really, they could just come up with a similar story without the need to remake it, but then is the idea all that 'hot' right now anyway? The studios are probably more interested in making yet another YA adaptation series of films in which the last book is split into two films.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Jeeeez!
    -Carl Sagan