Thread: Thoughts on this? (Another Trevon Johnson shooting)

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Thoughts on this? (Another Trevon Johnson shooting)

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11...led-homeowner/

While it is unfortunate, it's not surprising.

Administrator

England
    Yep... Not surprising at all. And while I feel sorry for him, it's the kind of thing that is going to happen in frantic heat of the moments like this.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    He won't be breaking into anyone else's gaff.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Where do I send her medal?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    He won't be breaking into anyone else's gaff.
    It was interesting hearing people saying what a nice guy he was, but obviously ignoring how much distress he'd undoubtably caused to people over and over again. I guess he dodn't know them personally, so didn't care how much he upset them... Nice guy!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    It's gas isn't it.

His cousin saying "...it's way beyond the law."

ahem...like robbing other people in their own homes Luv.

Also,"...he was very big on education, he loved going to school, he loved learning..."

ahem...and robbing other people in their own homes Luv.

"He was raised in the hood. How is he going to "his" money to have clothes or go to school."

Seriously...what?
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....