Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So US folks... Clinton or Trump?

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I'm voting for Jill Stein, because she's a tagger.

United States
    I presumed this election would accelerate the support for third party candidates. Yet it seems americans are way too reluctant to give them a chance- typical.
    Jill Stein is an excellent woman- if there is to be a female president, she would be far more suitable for the role than crooked Hillary.
    This election is possibly the worst of all time. The south park episode about the "Douche and Turd" has never been as relevant as it is now.
    I fear for the future.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades11 View Post
    I presumed this election would accelerate the support for third party candidates. Yet it seems americans are way too reluctant to give them a chance- typical.
    Jill Stein is an excellent woman- if there is to be a female president, she would be far more suitable for the role than crooked Hillary.
    This election is possibly the worst of all time. The south park episode about the "Douche and Turd" has never been as relevant as it is now.
    I fear for the future.
    Trump the Dump won. Just what our country needs a greedy megalomaniac who throws racist insults around because he thinks he can get away with it.
    Just a zombie girl on a Saturday night. <3

Administrator

England
    Going to be an interesting few years...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Going to be an interesting few years...
    Lets just hope we don't get another World War or a second American Civil War out of this...

United States
    If anything else......this election proved meme magic is real! Now, let's see where it takes this administration.

United States
    We are doomed! DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Fresh Meat
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

England
    Why didn't anyone think to vote Sanders? Why isn't Sanders an option?