Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWD 7x13 "Bury Me Here" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

United States
    Richard was a great character. Pretty complex with a few layers. Good actor portraying him too. As said above, Richard attacking first would defeat the purpose. Richard wanted Ezekiel to see just how cruel and unforgiving the Saviors can be.

I also believe Gavin is a good character too. I like him. He's a Savior, sure, but I don't believe he's just a one dimentional villain either. Gimple summarizes him as the grumpy dad of the group. Just look at how he treats Jared. He was also upset when he found out Benjamin had died because of Jared. Not saying he's a good guy, but he comes off as a dude who's not too happy with the job he is forced to do in his current situation. Good stuff.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 16-Mar-2017 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Cantaloupe
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Ireland
    Yeh, I think he's just a guy who's found himself there and wants nothing more than to have things run smoothly. He doesn't look like he's a person to have made any real choices in matters and just goes with the flow. He's just a functionary.

Then again, he was willing to stand by and watch Richard get killed for little or nothing, instead of simply saying we'll be back for the other cantaloupe later
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    As a Savior he knows what has to be done in order to keep his position. He doesn't like it, but it has to be done. I can understand him.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."