Thread: Walker Stalker Chicago this Saturday.

United States

Walker Stalker Chicago this Saturday.

Every year I take my daughters as they chose this event as a birthday present. So I thought I'd ask here are there any unresolved discussions or specific questions you want me to ask certain cast members? I finally get to meet The Maggie Rhee!!!!!

Fresh Meat

Sweden
    Pictures or it didnt happen . Seriously - Do you have any pictures? // Chris

United States
    maggiegreene.jpg The lovely and stunning Lauren Cohan

Super Moderator

UK
    Groovy!

What was the convention like? Any cool stories/tidbits to share?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Groovy!

What was the convention like? Any cool stories/tidbits to share?
    It was a great time. The actors are all very personable.
    Josh Mcdermott is a pure comedian. He is laid back and just keeps everyone laughing. I really like that guy. Before leaving I told him no matter how is character is written I will not buy that Eugene would turn his back on his family. He smiled large and said "we'll see".

Seth Gilliam and Ross Marquardt were both eloquently spoken and highly intelligent people. Ross is a tall guy and was very slender. He looks heavier on the show. We asked Ross what his favorite experience was on the show and immediately he talked about the scene with Rick at the pond. He even mentioned when he first started on the show he felt Andrew Lincoln was sizing him up and testing him. But they get along great. Seth's favorite scene to shoot was the flooded basement. Very humble guy.

Austin Amelio was a pretty quiet and reserved guy. Not rude but not talkative either.
    Steven Ogg was fun to talk to. He is a beer guy and can't stand Tequilla. What was interesting with him is he expressed frustration with lack of screen time. He said something along the lines of well hopefully I will start getting involved.

Scott Wilson was a treasure. Ive wanted to shake that mans hand forever and finally did. My youngest daughter was reserved with most actors until they engaged her but she went right up to Scott and told him how much she cried when Hershel died. He came around the table and hugged/thanked her. Then he joked, "well it was quite a head turner". A genuinely nice man.

Lauren Cohan my goodness. She truly is stunning and just a sweet heart. We all wore Maggie Greene shirts and she hadnt seen them before and thought they were great. She cared and it was obvious. Oh did I mention she is beautiful.