Thread: High School of the Dead season 2 news.

Being Attacked

United States

High School of the Dead season 2 news.

Not sure how many of you forum users are anime fans, but High school of the dead was a pretty solid anime about zombies. if you can look passed the ecchi, all the lewdness, and all the physics breaking bullet time scenes, the show actually had substance. The show had some of the best voice acting for a B rated anime and the animations were beautiful. The artist/author literally came from producing Hentai to actually producing an actual anime for public viewing. Also I remember reading somewhere that High School of the dead is in the same universe as Shaun of the dead.

Anyways there's news about Season 2 and how it's unlikely to happen but they're trying their best to find someone who may have the same vision as Daisuke to finish HOTD. But from what I remembered, I thought Daisuke's brother was going to finish it for him. I guess I've been consuming fake media.
    Anyways here's the link to the article.

https://tv-date.com/highschool-of-the-dead/

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. good stuff. Hopefully more someday, maybe. In the meantime though, at least we have School Live! and Zombieland Saga.

Being Attacked

United States
    I hope they just figure out a way to simplify the actual story of what we can assume to be Daisuke's vision and just finish it with a season 2. I know the manga went a bit further out passed the mansion arc where they met her parents. They can maybe just finish it at the Mall or finish it at the Police station arc and leave it at that. I just want a conclusion! lol

United States
    I definitely remember this series. Very outrageous.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."