Thread: Resident Evil Remaster and Resident Evil 0 Remaster

United States

Resident Evil Remaster and Resident Evil 0 Remaster

I'm playing both of these on my PS3 and they're really good zombie games. The graphics are updated and look really realistic and they didn't add any bad changes to these games. Just things like costumes for the main characters and slightly different gameplay options.

These games are also for ps4, xbox 360, and xbox one. Great for anyone who likes old school Resident Evil.
    Just a zombie girl on a Saturday night. <3

United States
    yeah, i've got both of these on the ps4, and they look slick as hell. i had both on the gamecube back in the day.

not a fan of the newer resident evil games, but i am beyond pumped for the upcoming resident evil 2 remake. hopefully next month at e3 there will be some sort of a reveal or trailer.

Ireland
    Is this just the exact same 90's game dolled up?
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Is this just the exact same 90's game dolled up?
    Sorta. They made a few changes to the story and included some new monsters like the crimson heads and Lisa Trevor. They also included defence items like daggers, flash grenades, and a taser. RE0 on the other hand is a different game where you control two characters at once and there's no item boxes so you have to pay attention to where you drop your items.

These games were originally for the Nintendo Gamecube and have been ported to the current gen systems basically. And no they play nothing like Resident Evil 4, 5, or 6 if that's what you are asking.
    Last edited by LivingDeadGuy; 13-May-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: typo

Ireland
    Um, I meant is 'Resident Evil Remastered' just the 90's Playstation game 'Resident Evil' with a facelift.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reside...96_video_game)

I played that when I was younger, but I can't imagine it working for me today. Never had a Gamecube or even knew that the game was remade for it. That passed me by completely.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Um, I meant is 'Resident Evil Remastered' just the 90's Playstation game 'Resident Evil' with a facelift.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reside...96_video_game)

I played that when I was younger, but I can't imagine it working for me today. Never had a Gamecube or even knew that the game was remade for it. That passed me by completely.
    Depends on what you mean by "facelift". Like I already said it's basically the same game but with newer graphics and slight changes. So it's a remake pure and simple.