Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead: Season 3 discussion...

United States
    You're about Nick and Alicia. They really need to make Alicia more interesting instead of constantly giving her love interest. Lazy writing. However, it's a shame what they did to Nick; was once my favorite character.

This season will actually last 6 weeks per half. Two episode premier and finale. It ends next weekend. Smart move this time.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 01-Jul-2017 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Added
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    You're about Nick and Alicia. They really need to make Alicia more interesting instead of constantly giving her love interest. Lazy writing. However, it's a shame what they did to Nick; was once my favorite character.

This season will actually last 6 weeks per half. Two episode premier and finale. It ends next weekend. Smart move this time.
    Ah! Good idea.

Though even better would be six episodes per half over four weeks.

I see the ratings are continuing to slip - 3x01 had 3.11m but 3x02 immediately slipped down to 2.70m (on the same night) - 3x04 was the lowest so far with 2.4m, while 3x03 and 3x05 have both had 2.5m. Sure, there's the other time shift ratings to take into account, but there has been a consistent slide in the ratings throughout it's entire run. Season One started on 10.13m and ending on 6.86m, while Season Two started on 6.67m and ended on 3.05m (live showing figures) ... I wonder if the ratings will drop even further down from 2.5m throughout Season Three?

There's a new showrunner coming in for Season 4, so they're going to have to make some drastic changes if they want to pull up these figures.

Super Moderator

UK
    heh, it says a lot when the last two episodes of the half-season have aired and nobody's had anything to say about it even a week later.

The last three episodes pulled in 2.2, 2.6, and 2.4 million respectively. Season One ended on basically triple that figure.

There's been some character decisions along the way in these last several episodes that don't make an awful lot of sense at times, or that show the characters up as making mistakes they should be too smart to have made etc. All-in-all, generally underwhelmed.