Thread: If you took strangers in your home in a post-apoc world, what'd be your 3 rules?

Fresh Meat

Aaland

If you took strangers in your home in a post-apoc world, what'd be your 3 rules?

If you had to accept strangers into your home in a post-apocalyptic world, what 3 serious and/or humorous
    rules would you impose, to protect your family and ensure order is kept?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by GBaxter View Post
    If you had to accept strangers into your home in a post-apocalyptic world, what 3 serious and/or humorous
    No smoking my shit, don't let me catch you drinking my shit, and if you bring any of them hoes up in here make sure that I fuck 'em first!

(Gold star sticker for anyone who gets that reference)
    Just a zombie girl on a Saturday night. <3

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by GBaxter View Post
    Any odd bite marks on you? You're going back out!

Wearing a William Shatner face mark sprayed white? You're going back out!

In anyway associated with The Asylum film company? You're going back out!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan