Thread: OK, next time a story line in a comedy seems too far fetched...

Administrator

England

OK, next time a story line in a comedy seems too far fetched...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Geeeeeeeeez ...

Just subtly nip into the kitchen, pinch a knife, and dice it up, yeah?

Real life is so often far, far, far stranger than the movies.

Ireland
    "After the fire service had 'composed themselves,' Mr Smith said they set to work freeing his date from the window"

LOL.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    I was telling the wife this story the other day and she didn't believe it. I have been waiting for a follow-up about how the whole thing was a hoax or prank or stunt to get a reality TV show.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    I was telling the wife this story the other day and she didn't believe it. I have been waiting for a follow-up about how the whole thing was a hoax or prank or stunt to get a reality TV show.
    Motto of the story? $hit happens!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Gawd ....guys....its sooo easy...the first thing to jump off of is these types of memes....
    Attached Images

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!