Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Day of the Dead: Bloodline (film)

United States
    WOW, just wow. How much worse can it get? I shouldn't even say that as someone will take it as a challenge. This actually makes the '08 version sound great in comparison.

Fresh Meat

United States
    I can't wait to ignore this.

Undisclosed
    I can't help myself! I have to see it! I just don't want to spend the money on VOD. That being said, I put it on my Netflix queue. It states, "very long wait". I guess there's an audience for it. Or maybe Netflix has one disc for the whole country? Knowing me I will decide to splurge on the VOD and then kick myself afterward. Still, I'm from a time when zombie movies were few and far between. I have to give even the shitty ones a chance.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam the Dog View Post
    I can't wait to ignore this.

There's a quote for the DVD cover art, right there.

Quote Originally Posted by zomtom View Post
    I can't help myself! I have to see it! I just don't want to spend the money on VOD. That being said, I put it on my Netflix queue. It states, "very long wait". I guess there's an audience for it. Or maybe Netflix has one disc for the whole country? Knowing me I will decide to splurge on the VOD and then kick myself afterward. Still, I'm from a time when zombie movies were few and far between. I have to give even the shitty ones a chance.
    Don't do it to yourself and for the love of Romero don't encourage these creatively bankrupt ass clowns at Taurus who keep trampling on Romero's work to make a fast buck.

United States
    I watched this abortion last night. The only thing worse that this movie is getting your teeth pulled by a retarded orangutan.

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    I watched this abortion last night. The only thing worse that this movie is getting your teeth pulled by a retarded orangutan.
    And that teeth-pulling retarded orangutan has a name: Day of the Dead - 2008 pseudo-remake.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post

It’s on Netflix so me & my wife decided what the hell. George...Godfather...please forgive me for my trespass against you. I am without excuse save for foolishness. I beg you, please forgive me?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicycho View Post
    It’s on Netflix so me & my wife decided what the hell. George...Godfather...please forgive me for my trespass against you. I am without excuse save for foolishness. I beg you, please forgive me?
    I've seen it there. Is it really that bad?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicycho View Post

Repent! Repent!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Of course we all know, even before watching, that this film isn’t going to be good. Perhaps going in with those really low expectations changed my outlook for Bloodline, but I was actually surprised that it wasn’t quite as terrible as I was expecting. I guess I would say it’s on a level similar to most SyFy Original films.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Of course we all know, even before watching, that this film isn’t going to be good. Perhaps going in with those really low expectations changed my outlook for Bloodline, but I was actually surprised that it wasn’t quite as terrible as I was expecting. I guess I would say it’s on a level similar to most SyFy Original films.
    I recently saw it too. The biggest crime is attaching the Day of the Dead name to it. As a stand alone it really isn’t any worse than a SyFy original.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 17-Aug-2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Site hates me
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    All this talk of people watching this bullshit's got me all...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    All this talk of people watching this bullshit's got me all...

I know, I’m a horrible person.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I've seen it there. Is it really that bad?
    Yes, Ned. Yes it is.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Yes, Ned. Yes it is.
    Talking to yourself now?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan