Thread: Are they serious, A Covid 19 movie

Great Britain

Are they serious, A Covid 19 movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlOSEafzhY

You couldn't make it up really, look at this garbage, were the movie Executives "look I know people are still dying and others are losing lively hoods but here me out LETS MAKE A COVID 19 movie people will love it"

I hope this trash bombs so hard that someone who green lite this gets fired.

Administrator

England
    So not Covid, but some plague movie cashing in on Covid?

Mind you, when you see the German police acting like this in a supposed democracy, it looks rather similar to some of those film scenes:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHLnDsOSwA
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Great Britain
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Mind you, when you see the German police acting like this in a supposed democracy, it looks rather similar to some of those film scenes:-

They call it covid 23 but you know what they are going for, me and my partner both work in healthcare so I might have come across a bit ranty due to the stuff that gets posted online.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Police arrest people in democracies all the time.

Although if he was indeed arrested because he was "not compliant" with lockdown procedures... Then beware, because this is just the beginning.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 24-Nov-2020 at 05:05 PM. Reason: fdsf

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Ahhhh, America. What a joke thou art in this time of crisis. I truly, honestly, and with all my heart NEVER expected the people of this Republic to act so damn paranoid and selfish. It makes me shudder. More fragile than I ever thought. I always knew Americans were selfish bastards at heart - I'm one of them. I get it and it's cool. I just didn't realize how selfish. I think some Americans would literally fiddle while Rome burned if it came down to it. It's ridiculous as hell.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Well, I just hope people see what a cynical money grab this film appears to be, so don't see it. Just my take on it...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Well, I just hope people see what a cynical money grab this film appears to be, so don't see it. Just my take on it...
    This kinda crass crap is not new. Remember the Hurricane Andrew made for TV movie?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    I sure do. I won't even be considering watching this shit. It's bad enough I watched the trailer.