Thread: To The Lake

England

To The Lake

Anyone else watched this series on Netflix? It's a new Russian pandemic/survival story and I really enjoyed it. It's dubbed into English and the voice work is pretty good to be fair, not too distracting or out of place as it sometimes is in dubbed programmes. It's pretty grim and gory in places and whilst not about zombies it has that feel to it. It doesn't follow the propaganda route that often comes with Russian stuff either, I read it got banned briefly over there for not showing the security forces in a good light. Hoping it gets renewed for another series as it finished on a real cliffhanger!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Anyone else watched this series on Netflix? It's a new Russian pandemic/survival story and I really enjoyed it. It's dubbed into English and the voice work is pretty good to be fair, not too distracting or out of place as it sometimes is in dubbed programmes. It's pretty grim and gory in places and whilst not about zombies it has that feel to it. It doesn't follow the propaganda route that often comes with Russian stuff either, I read it got banned briefly over there for not showing the security forces in a good light. Hoping it gets renewed for another series as it finished on a real cliffhanger!
    Interesting... I'll stick it on the watch list. Thanks for the tip.

Ireland
    I have the Russian language version of this. It fell off the back of a pirate ship. I must give it a spin as well.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....