Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romero Related Appearances & Conventions

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Romero, Tom Savini and the cast from Night, Dawn and Day, March 19-2st 2010 at The Landmark Loew's Theatre in Jersey City, NJ

Details:
    www.saturdaynightmares.com

Undisclosed
    Romero will be at ZomBcon (29OCT2010-31OCT2010) in Seattle. ZomBcon just posted his attendance, but I don't know yet if he'll be there all three days or not. Never had the chance to meet the legend before, so I can't wait for this!

http://www.zombcon.com

Undisclosed
    King George will be at Rock & Shock for those of us in New England.

http://www.rockandshock.com/guests.htm

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    How much does George A Romero charge for each autograph usually, or just give me a ball park estimate. I'm going to see him along with Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi and Malcolm McDowell at ZomBcon in Seattle.

Undisclosed
    Romero and McDowell were both charging $25 the times I met them. McDowell was charging to take a photo at HorrorHound Cincinnati a couple weeks ago and I hear George was also at the Scarefest in Lexington the week before. I had already met George, so I didn't go through his line at Scarefest, but he took photos for free the time I met him last March.

Undisclosed
    Romero, Savini and the cast of the original Dawn will be at Day's of the Dead Culture Shock Weekend in Indianapolis from Feb 27-29th. Looks like Romero is 50 bucks for autographs with a picture taken at his table free with autograph. There are time blocks each day for it. For anyone interested.

United States
    from what I saw, George will be appearing at Motor City Nightmares in Novi, MI April 28-30
    I was in an unfinished zombie movie

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bd2999 View Post
    Romero, Savini and the cast of the original Dawn will be at Day's of the Dead Culture Shock Weekend in Indianapolis from Feb 27-29th. Looks like Romero is 50 bucks for autographs with a picture taken at his table free with autograph. There are time blocks each day for it. For anyone interested.
    $50... is that the going rate now?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    i met mr. romero back in august of 2013 in chicago and autographs were $40. worth it, but 50 bucks is getting a little steep in my opinion.