Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Dead Weekend Monroeville 2018

United States
    i've been on here since 1998 and i'd love to meet up with some old heads and kick back some Iron City's in Monroeville

United States
    damn, i've been waiting for years to make the pilgrimage and finally planned it for this year..in may, like 2 weeks before this goes down. there's not enough sad face emoji's on the internet to describe how bummed i am right now.

the purpose of our trip is to visit PNC park (trying to see all MLB parks in my lifetime, kind of my thing) and see the monroeville mall and evans city cemetery. i really should get on this site more often, might have planned things a bit differently if i had known about this.

edit: the wife and i already have booked hotels and purchased tickets for a couple of pittsburgh pirates games in may (they are out of town the weekend of this convention), as well as requested time off from our respective jobs. it's also about 8 hours from home so there's really no way i can make 2 trips like that 2 weeks apart. otherwise i'd be all over this event like a cheap suit.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 1 Week Ago at 02:25 AM. Reason: .