Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: So which Night film is canon to George's series, original or remake?

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Can we have some civility here? If you don't like each other, fine, but please - both of you - stop derailing the thread.
    Tell it to him/her. He/she is the one making absurd unsubstantiated accusations.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Tell it to him/her. He/she is the one making absurd unsubstantiated accusations.
    No. I'm telling it to both of you.

Someone starts it, someone else responds and continues it - both take a share of the responsibility.

Can't get along? Fine - ignore each other - I'm sick of coming to the forum and having to deal with stupid petty bullshit.

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    No. I'm telling it to both of you.

Someone starts it, someone else responds and continues it - both take a share of the responsibility.

Can't get along? Fine - ignore each other - I'm sick of coming to the forum and having to deal with stupid petty bullshit.
    Yes, I know that you are addressing "both", and that's why I am pointing out that it is hardly the right thing to do. Trying to place the blame on the person responding to the uncalled for attacks and false accusations is hardly what can be called "justice". It is the person throwing the stones first who is to blame. Can you imagine if I went around here telling you or anyone else that you are here only to pick up fights and bother other people just for the heck of it? How much you want to bet that you would not be directing your reprimands at anyone who responded to my taunts and false accusations but only to me, the person who obviously started the whole thing? And you would be 100% right to do so, BTW. I wouldn't expect it any other way. So, yes, the person who starts up the fight is the one who bears the brunt of the blame.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Yes, I know that you are addressing "both", and that's why I am pointing out that it is hardly the right thing to do. Trying to place the blame on the person responding to the uncalled for attacks and false accusations is hardly what can be called "justice". It is the person throwing the stones first who is to blame. Can you imagine if I went around here telling you or anyone else that you are here only to pick up fights and bother other people just for the heck of it? How much you want to bet that you would not be directing your reprimands at anyone who responded to my taunts and false accusations but only to me, the person who obviously started the whole thing? And you would be 100% right to do so, BTW. I wouldn't expect it any other way. So, yes, the person who starts up the fight is the one who bears the brunt of the blame.
    Not just specific to this thread though, is it? This back and forth aggro has been happening yet again in the shoutbox, too. Someone baits and you respond, they in-turn respond, and you respond again and it's a roundabout of escalating aggro. It's possible to correct a grievance while also being polite (or polite enough) so as not to inspire an equally snippy response to one's own reply.

And - again - please stop derailing this thread. I won't be discussing this matter further. I won't be wasting further time on this nonsense without applying some infraction points, so take the verbal warning and calm it down: both of you.