Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMC plans third walking dead series

United States
    that looks absolutely awful. a series focused on tweens that hits every square of a diversity-bingo sheet. fucking lame. tuned out of the main show after a handful of seasons, but checked in to watch negan do his thing to glenn. watched one season of the "fear" show then bailed on that. not even going to watch a single episode of this shit. looks like a young-adult fan-fic set in the TWD universe.

Super Moderator

UK
    The idea of post-apoc kids is interesting, but at the same time young actors can so easily be, well, not that good on-screen ... and more often than not, young characters are written to be really annoying.

The gag at the end with the vomit on the zombie and the flippant 'quip' didn't sit well with me.

I did like the shots of them roaming about in the overgrown world outside the safe zone, but to be honest I'm not that interested in watching a bunch of teenagers in a TWD universe. It's fine to have that as a part of a wider canvas, but as the main focus?

I'll have a look at the first episode, maybe two, just to see, but I don't think this one will be for me, unfortunately.

United States
    Aye I too may catch the first 1 or 2 episodes but I don't see this as my cup of tea.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

United States
    This is actually set during the current TWD timeline.

Looks meh, though. They trying to cash in on a ST type of vibe with a younger cast.

Hopefully it's not 16 episodes.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."