Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Anarchy

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Hm? So that's a quote from Blazing Saddles... But I don't understand why you said it, Moon. Sorry if the joke was over my head.

Also PS: Here's another video that's really perfect to put here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NB1JgqSD8c It really speaks to my soul.

PPS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBl0yhRrOqE
    Just trying to break up the tension in here. This whole site has been getting pretty toxic as of late. *shrug*
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    Just trying to break up the tension in here. This whole site has been getting pretty toxic as of late. *shrug*
    Oh, heh, cool, okay. But yeah, sorry about bein' all serious. <3

That said, maybe this thread was a mistake. JDP and Ned clearly can't be trusted to behave like adults about this subject, so maybe I never should have started all of this in the first place. Hell, maybe I AM wrong and anarchy will never work, but... Is that any excuse to not try for a better world? I don't want to simply complain. I would to try and affect change with my frustrations, to improve the awful situation we all have to deal with on a daily basis. Just because I'm stupid doesn't mean my heart isn't in the right place... I hope. :/ Anyway, love you all. Yes, even you, J. Sorry.

PS: Fury Road rubs you the wrong way because of its feminist messaging, J. It's still more practical effects-wise than 95% of its contemporaries.
    Last edited by blind2d; 27-Sep-2019 at 07:35 PM. Reason: kindness first

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I wonder what's going to happen next... Probably more green. *shrug emoji*