Thread: Walking Dead new trailer

United States
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 20-Jul-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Added region-free video embed.

United States
    Maaaaaaaaan, so much to digest.
    Last edited by Moon Knight; 20-Jul-2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Nah
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    I remember in advance of Season 9 I wasn't stoked because of the news of Rick leaving the show, but then I saw season 9 and it was awesome - so now I'm stoked again for TWD.

Some interesting stuff in here (I'll have to have a good go over it later), but Negan having to join the fight, Daryl/Carol stuff, Michonne/Ezekiel (well, it has been several years), and seems as if it's somewhere between, say, 8 and 12 months since the last season (a new baby, which will surely be Rosita's kid).

Hopefully the apparent return of Oceanside will be worthwhile and not annoying as it was in season seven. That little battle on the beach looks cool, and seems as if there'll be a herd of walkers surrounding Alexandria - nice to see use of pikes to kill them off (they should have done that in season four to thin the fence walkers, heh).

United States
    Also this is Michone’s last season. It’s being reported everywhere so it’s not a spoiler

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Also this is Michone’s last season. It’s being reported everywhere so it’s not a spoiler
    Yeah, this rumour came out a while back, but now it's been confirmed by Danai.

I hope that it'll be something along the lines of her joining the movies to re-team with Rick. Now, the one big question mark will be: what about Judith and R.J.? How's that gonna be worked around? I don't think it'd be a good idea to kill off Michonne, we need that reunion between her and Rick, even moreso now that she seems to have got into a relationship with Ezekiel.

United States
    Of course, even during the zombie apocalypse, Rosita is as beautiful as ever. What a treasure.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."