Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWD 10x10 "Stalker" episode discussion... **SPOILERS**

Super Moderator

UK
    Just saw a tidbit of info from Angela Kang - the grave was dug by Dante. The grave was for Cheryl (the old lady IIRC who died in the front half of the season) - Dante deliberately killed her so he'd be able to dig a grave, according to Kang, and therefore a tunnel (or at least contribute towards a tunnel).

Still ... where'd he put all the dirt? How'd he manage to dig more than just a grave without anyone noticing?

United States
    Yeah that makes sense as far as Dante.

Still far fetched but makes sense in the narrative.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Just saw a tidbit of info from Angela Kang - the grave was dug by Dante. The grave was for Cheryl (the old lady IIRC who died in the front half of the season) - Dante deliberately killed her so he'd be able to dig a grave, according to Kang, and therefore a tunnel (or at least contribute towards a tunnel).

Still ... where'd he put all the dirt? How'd he manage to dig more than just a grave without anyone noticing?
    Presumably -and logically-, he only dug the grave. The tunnel connecting to the grave must have been the doing of the outside Whisperers, otherwise it would have been too obvious and easy to discover that Dante was digging more than just a grave.

Once the outside Whisperers reached the grave, they removed the corpse and the only thing standing between them and Alexandria is just a few feet of soil.

Super Moderator

UK
    Here's a random thought - what if a Whisperer turned up wearing the face of the woman in the grave that Dante dug?

Although, it wouldn't make much sense at all, really - she was never a zombie and would be fresh - but it was just a fucked up idea that popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    So we get the Hilltop fight next week?
    Indeed we do. I was mistaken before - I'd got it into my head that the clip was located in Alexandria, but it is indeed Hilltop.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Here's a random thought - what if a Whisperer turned up wearing the face of the woman in the grave that Dante dug?

Although, it wouldn't make much sense at all, really - she was never a zombie and would be fresh - but it was just a fucked up idea that popped into my head.

Indeed we do. I was mistaken before - I'd got it into my head that the clip was located in Alexandria, but it is indeed Hilltop.
    Awwww shit.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."