Thread: Watch Night of the Living Dead with Greg Nicotero and Cinefix

Great Britain

Watch Night of the Living Dead with Greg Nicotero and Cinefix

From the Cinefix youtube channel, has two of the Cinefix guys with him, full movie too, just move the slider on past the count down.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I enjoyed it! Most of it being information we’ve heard before, but there were a few good nuggets sprinkled in.

Nicotero’s collection, though! The dude has the pod from 2001 and the Jurassic Park T-Rex in his house, ffs...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I enjoyed it! Most of it being information we’ve heard before, but there were a few good nuggets sprinkled in.

Nicotero’s collection, though! The dude has the pod from 2001 and the Jurassic Park T-Rex in his house, ffs...
    And how nonchalant he was about it lol.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm gradually making my way through it.

It always boggles my mind, though, that the presenters - who should know how to make Skype calls effectively - kept talking over each other and kept forgetting to speak with decisive ends to their sentences. All that 'oh sorry, no you go' stuff in any of these 'video chat interviews' etc always grates on me.

It's odd that you can have pretty clear 3-way video, but the audio still sounds like mud sliding down a drain pipe. The Jetsons, my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    And how nonchalant he was about it lol.