Thread: Tiger King (Netflix Documentary)

Administrator

England

Tiger King (Netflix Documentary)

Bizarre, crazy, face palming fun!

PERSONALLY I'D SUGGEST GOING INTO THE DOCUMENTARY KNOWING NOTHING! DON'T EVEN WATCH THE TRAILER BELOW!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    After I kept seeing memes and references to the show on every single corner of the net, I finally watched it recently. Can not say I was disappointed! Unfortunately some of the biggest laughs and shocks were already spoiled for me, so I second the suggestion to go in blind!

While on lockdown, if something breaks or something goes wrong in the house, my family and I have all been shouting “that bitch Carol Baskin!” or “I’m never going to financially recover from this”. So many instantly quotable lines...

I heard that Netflix is supposed to be adding a new episode soon?
    Last edited by bassman; 08-Apr-2020 at 09:27 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    After I kept seeing memes and references to the show on every single corner of the net, I finally watched it recently. Can not say I was disappointed! Unfortunately some of the biggest laughs and shocks were already spoiled for me, so I second the suggestion to go in blind!

While on lockdown, if something breaks or something goes wrong in the house, my family and I have all been shouting “that bitch Carol Baskin!” or “I’m never going to financially recover from this”. So many instantly quotable lines...

I heard that Netflix is supposed to be adding a new episode soon?
    I don't think I've ever shaken my head so much at a documentary before
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned User

United States
    LOL, I loved this show!!! <3 Tigers are so beautiful and majestic... It's a fudgin' CRIME that they're going extinct!!