Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the New Day should be filmed!

Super Moderator

United States

Where the New Day should be filmed!

A submarine base. I'm sure filiming would only cost a few rubles (not counting kickbacks to the Organyzatsya).

Some of the interior still looks very pristine, and other look nicely (and spookily) derelict. Don't believe me. Imagine a small group of survivors or, perhaps, a lone survivor backing away into a dead end room whose hatch they had not been able to seal and seeing a horde of zombie spilling through the below doorway and knowing they have nowehere to run:

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cool idea and all.....but I very much doubt they'll get ANYTHING good like that into the film.

It will probably take place in a Starbucks or something.....

Super Moderator

United States
    Come on, Bassman, get with the program! The BASEMENT of a Starbucks, that's the least I can hope for.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Cool idea and all.....but I very much doubt they'll get ANYTHING good like that into the film.

It will probably take place in a Starbucks or something.....

Super Moderator

UK
    Starbucks? Surely not, it'll no doubt take place in a disused industrial area, in a basement ... where hippity-hoppers verbally battle and some phat/fat guy keeps yelping "yo DJ, spin that sh*t" ... I can see it now... That Nick Cannon chap will fit right in ... throw in a cameo by whichever black artist is most popular these days on the kid's MTV, chuck in another black guy who just makes gruff-man "jokes" ... oh wait, we've already got Ving Rhames - scratch that previous suggestion, it's been dealt with.

Just been bitten Guru ofthe Dead's Avatar

United States
    How about they film this in a dirty toilet in some run down truck stop on the edge of a ghost town in Arizona. With the cast as it is why not find a crappy place to film it.
    "We gotta stay in the sticks man."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that man is a marketing genius!

Just been bitten Guru ofthe Dead's Avatar

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    that man is a marketing genius!
    If that was pointed at me I just call em as I see em.

"You can't polish a turd." a quote from Darnell in Christine
    "We gotta stay in the sticks man."

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    that hatch idea would make a cool scene
    ...but they'll probably end up building something that looks like a Batcave knockoff
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Undisclosed
    How about the Gateway storage center in PA???
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    How about the Gateway storage center in PA???

I like where your head's at ....

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I think they should shoot it in a Chuck E. Cheese's.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's is being shot in Bulgaria.... So, unless one of us lives over there we will never know what they are shooting or how it will come out.

The Minute they announced the locale I knew it had to be a low budget flick and they are trying to make every $$$ stretch to make as big a film as possible. Only time will tell.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    "Day of the Bulgarian Zombies Remake" ... dun-dun-duuuuuuuun!

That's going to be interesting ... a bunch of foreign-looking zombies running around "America", lol...

The more I hear about this flick the more is sounds a complete and utter toss-wank.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    el toro air force base