Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Walking Dead: World Beyond

United States
    It sure sounds like I made the right decision by refusing to watch this crap. Just from the two minutes of the first episode that I saw, I had a feeling this was going to be terrible.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by beat_truck View Post
    It sure sounds like I made the right decision by refusing to watch this crap. Just from the two minutes of the first episode that I saw, I had a feeling this was going to be terrible.
    It's shit. Complete and total shit. Can't put it any other way. Bunch of frickin' brats who've been brought up to feel special because they were lucky enough to live. Whatever. I'd rather watch a doc on koala reproduction.
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Feb-2021 at 05:57 PM. Reason: d
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    It's shit. Complete and total shit. Can't put it any other way. Bunch of frickin' brats who've been brought up to feel special because they were lucky enough to live. Whatever. I'd rather watch a doc on koala reproduction.
    I watched til the end of S01 and it does get a little better in places and there's at least one good character, in the shape of the military girl

who turns out to be a mole.

But I have no interest in returning to see what happens to these people "beyond" that. They hold absolutely zero interest for me and are the worst examples of that whingey teen introspective cliche that I've seen in ages. Endless, endless, whinging and whining. Just a terrible idea and execution of a show. TBH, if the entire series was from the POV of the bad guys (New Republic), the show would have been a million times better. As it is, it was all just so uninteresting.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    I watched til the end of S01 and it does get a little better in places and there's at least one good character, in the shape of the military girl

who turns out to be a mole.

But I have no interest in returning to see what happens to these people "beyond" that. They hold absolutely zero interest for me and are the worst examples of that whingey teen introspective cliche that I've seen in ages. Endless, endless, whinging and whining. Just a terrible idea and execution of a show. TBH, if the entire series was from the POV of the bad guys (New Republic), the show would have been a million times better. As it is, it was all just so uninteresting.

I think my biggest issue is that I'm all "teened out" right now. I have 3 of these fucks in my house, eating, nay - inhaling food, going through clothes, shoes, and now they want to drive. I don't have any more room for youthful things right now. My "understanding teens party boots" are all worn out.

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    I think my biggest issue is that I'm all "teened out" right now. I have 3 of these fucks in my house, eating, nay - inhaling food, going through clothes, shoes, and now they want to drive. I don't have any more room for youthful things right now. My "understanding teens party boots" are all worn out.
    Sell them on eBay.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Sell them on eBay.
    Tempting...I wonder what the going price is for guano gatherers in Myanmar/Burma/whatever it's calling itself this month?

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    The walking dead 10 sezon izlemenin başka bir yolu yokmu para ödemeden.

EDIT BY MODERATOR: "Isn't there any other way to watch without paying?" - https://translate.google.com/transla...zlenir-2021%2F
    Last edited by omerylan; 26-Mar-2021 at 01:19 PM. Reason: edit

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by omerylan View Post
    The walking dead 10 sezon izlemenin başka bir yolu yokmu para ödemeden.

EDIT BY MODERATOR: "Isn't there any other way to watch without paying?" - https://translate.google.com/transla...zlenir-2021%2F
    I believe the latest Walking Dead season is only on pay per view sources...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan